5/5

check our satisfied customer feedback

  • Home
  • About
  • How it works
  • contact
  • Faq
  • Login
  • Home
  • About
  • How it works
  • contact
  • Faq
  • Login

Expert

Credit Repair Service

Check your credit score for $1

Checking your credit score for free is a great way to track your credit health and protect yourself from identity theft. You can do it once a year from each of the three major credit bureaus.

Credit Report Repair: We help clients improve their credit scores by identifying and resolving inaccuracies, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.

Fast Results: In 90% of cases, we repair credit in 90 days or less. The remaining 10% may require additional time, but our commitment to delivering exceptional results remains unwavering.

Full Legal Team: Our experienced legal team ensures that all credit repair processes are conducted correctly, legally, and with lasting results.

Comprehensive Education: We believe in empowering our clients by providing them with the knowledge and tools necessary to maintain good credit, make smart financial decisions, and pursue investment opportunities. Our financial coaches work closely with clients, guiding them through credit repair and beyond.

Simple Step to get our service

step 01

Sign Up

step 02

Meet Your Expert Counselor

step 03

We Evaluate Your Situation

step 04

The Dispute Process

Why Choose Credit Pro Counsel?

advanced divider

At Credit Pro Counsel, we understand the importance of good credit and the doors it can open for personal and professional growth. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to help clients repair their credit, secure funding, and invest in their futures. By combining expert knowledge, a dedicated legal team, and personalized support, we’re revolutionizing the credit repair industry – one client at a time.

Let us help you take control of your financial future. Get in touch with Credit Pro Counsel today.

Increase Your Credit Score Fast

Free Consultations with no obligation to sign-up

Affordable Pricing and no long term contracts

Easy-to-read credit reports and personalized score insights.

Fast & Effective results. 

100% 90-Day Money Back Guarantee 

Freequently Asked Question

Contact us to get answer of your question

How does credit repair work?

Credit Repair is the process of removing and correcting inaccurate or erroneous information from your credit report. Our job is to dispute these items with all three major credit bureaus to ensure your credit report is accurate, up-to-date, and as strong as possible.

How Long Does Credit Repair Take?

Everyone’s credit situation is different, and there is no specific time frame that you can ensure your credit will be repaired. However, the average duration of time it takes to fully repair a client’s credit report ranges from four to six months.

The duration of time does depend on the number of items reflected on your credit report, the severity of the items, and the responsiveness of the credit bureaus.

How Do I Get Started?

You can Get Started today! Simply fill out our 60-second form, and within moments you will be connected with your dedicated credit coach, who will reach out to you, answer any questions, and help you finish enrolling in the program. They will also review your report with you and have your disputes sent out within 24 hours!

What Areas Do You Service?

We service clients nationwide! As long as you are a US citizen, we can step in and help you take the right steps to credit success. We are based in Sacramento, CA, and have multiple offices and affiliates across the country.

contact us

we are here for you